Opinion About Gatotkaca in Mobile Legends

18:40:00 0

My opinion about hero Gatotkaca in games Mobile Legends.

Gatotkaca is one of hero legend from Indonesian. He is very strong, he has a legend quotes "Muscle of Iron, Bones of Stell" in Indonesian it's mean "Otot Kawat, Tulang Besi".
A long time ago, one of MOBA games on smartphone Mobile Legends has release the new hero with name "Gatotkaca". I so excited after hear the name of this hero, because the preview of this hero Gatotkaca is so awesome and it's look very very strong, and then i buy Gatotkaca and i try it in the game. My first impression trying this hero is so fun, i really like his  quotes in the game, like "We Are Unity in Diversity" "No Pain No Gain" "I'am Legend" "Legend Never Surrender" and my favorite quotes of Gatotkaca is "Om Telolet Om". I think this is my favorite hero for now, nothing else. Overall that's my opinion about the hero Gatotkaca, you must try this hero if you're indonesian people because it's real from Indonesia and Legend from Indonesia.

0 Comments for "Opinion About Gatotkaca in Mobile Legends"